I have high hopes for 2014. I am in a completely different atmosphere than what I’ve been use to in New Jersey. I am making new friends, working a new job, and enjoying (most) moments with my significant other. Here are some of my hopes, goals, and just “to dos” for 2014!
This winter season:
- I want to go to a ski resort for one weekend. I have never tried winter sports and I’d like to try at least once. I especially think I’d like hiking with those oversized snow shoes.
- Research a local hospital that deals with cancer and find out how I can volunteer my time with them.
- Pick up a book. That has been awhile!
This spring/summer season:
- Go camping at least 3 weekends.. Vermont and the Berkshires are ideal.
- Visit NJ (hopefully with my Queen if we are still together) and go to my favorite beach EVER.. Ocean City NJ!!
- Find out about local colleges where I may attend to work on my Graduate degree. I am thinking UMASS, but I need to look into it.
Long term hopes for the end of the 2014 year:
- Move out of my grandma’s condo and into my own apartment.
- Save money!! At least $3,000 for my savings would be ideal.
- Pay off at least 80% of my credit card
- If things go well with my Queen I’d love to move into an apartment together.
- Reunite my cat (that’s in Mass) and dog (that’s still in NJ at my mom’s) in our new apartment. I miss my animals together!!